Wednesday, July 29, 2009

F4 EASY Aug issue 09 with SS501 and KHJ TVBS Interview 7-21-09



EASY Mag August Issue 2009 with SS501

KHJ- I AM FLOWER

original in chinese: TVBS magazine, 2009.07.21
reposted in: HKTS
translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog

The author of the original manga Han Yori Dango, Kami Youku, has praised Kim Hyun Joong for fitting the role of Hanazawa Rui to a tee. In the drama, he was somewhat autistic and cold, but he harbored so much feelings towards Shizuka Todo. Those loving eyes with such sadness completely melted the fans' hearts.

But outside of the drama, Kim Hyun Joong has a deadpan humour.

During that time when he had just accepted the role of Rui, he was asked by the media how he would portray a flower boy with a rather feminine personality. He had replied with total seriousness, "This is really a good question, and previously, I had thought about it for a long time too. Eventually, every night before I go to bed, I would try to hypnotize myself, 'I'm a flower, I'm a flower...'"

His funny words caused the entire audience to break out in laughter.

*thats really funny LOLZ :P*

(posting some undress photos of KHJ.. sizzling HOT!!!! :p)


credits : mailene28&ang3lzz@soompi+bb's blog+as labelled

No comments:

Post a Comment