Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Two Episodes of Dream Out!

The first and second episodes of the highly anticipated drama "Dream" are out!

With pretty boy Kim Bum and the beautiful Son Dambi, there's enough eyecandy talent between the two of them to get people hooked.

Already making history before release, combined with a stellar cast this is sure to be an instant hit.

The plot follows the lives of a sports agent and K-1 fighters (K-1 is a MMA league with a notable amount of asian fighters).

Joo Jin Mo expressed his feelings on the drama at a press conference last week:

"I couldn't watch myself during the first shoot. I looked so tense and shaky while acting. I decided to just be myself and act as natural as possible."

In order to find an essence for his role as a sports agent, Joo Jin Mo has been working alongside real sports agents to get a feel for what they do and how they act.

Son Dambi compared her acting career with her successful music career:

"I was never a good dancer, but now I dance and sing. I think of acting in the same way. For the past four years, I have been training to become an actor. No one is perfect from the beginning, but I'm doing my best to keep up."

For her role in the drama, Son Dambi plays a tomboyish character who practices taebo (an aerobic exercise similar to taekowndo). Son Dambi said that she lost four kilograms practicing taebo and recommends it as a great way to lose weight. She said that even with all of her dancing experience, the first time she tried taebo, she couldn't move the next day.

Wow... if someone this limber is sore after one day of training, I can only imagine what an inflexible guy like me would go through...

A big surprise though is that rather than using Kim Bum as a laid back and casual playboy, his role will be a tough K-1 fighter. It has also been revealed that he will be a more somber and lonely character with a dark past...

But don't expect a cold-hearted Kim Bum throughout the entire drama. Commenting on his character, Kim Bum said, "My character is a nice person who doesn't want to come across as weak. He pretends to be tough and mean to protect himself. As he learns K-1, he finally realizes the importance of relationships and starts to open up"

Sounds like a happy ending, for the drama as well as for the fangirls.

"Dream" airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 p.m. KST (Korean Standard Time) on SBS.

--------------------------------
If you wish to watch these 2 episodes originally uploaded by dramakrn@youtube.com and re-posted by lichoiboy18@allkpop.com, go to this link:

DREAM Episodes 1 and 2

credit: lichoiboy18@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment