Sunday, April 19, 2009

Park Bo Young "Stole" Lee Min Ho's Wallet


Actress
Park Bo Young appeared on SBS Night TV Entertainment recently as she talked about herself Lee Min Ho and their friendship. She expressed, "No one is concerned or talks about me. They are always talking about KBS2TV Boys Before Flowers character Goo Joon Pyo or Lee Min Ho. So far, I have acted in 3 shows with him, EBS Secret Campus, SBS Mackerel Run and the movie Our School E.T.

She also revealed something funny between them, "Lee Min Ho had treated me to dinner after he won the Best Newcomer Award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. But it wasn't like that in the first place as I was going to give him a treat. But I did a U-turn and took his wallet, and so he had no choice but to treat me instead."

Park Bo Young has enjoyed big success for her role in the movie Speed Scandal (highly-recommended if you haven't) with Cha Tae Hyun and Wang Suk Hyun. She is currently taking a short break from her entertainment life as she becomes a student again. She expressed in despair though, "If I go to school now, I get recognized easily and they will start to snap pictures of me secretly." She also talked about the future, "I would like to act as a bad girl. If not, a backstabber role is also fine with me."


credit: AllKPop


X's:
"No one is concerned or talks about me. They are always talking about KBS2TV Boys Before Flowers character Goo Joon Pyo or Lee Min Ho"
Yes, she's right. I don't even know her (*peace* to all her fans) ... and we can't deny the fact that Min Ho is so popular nowadays. Boys Before (Over) Flowers has really conquered Asia (and US!)


4 comments:

  1. low..i want to ask who is your girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!oppa, sincha sincha chuwayo!! !!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!brother, i really really like you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete