Sunday, August 09, 2009

Flowerpot's MinSun Analysis 2 [Edited]

So our MinSun Sisters and I were chatting and we talked about this mystery of Hyesun and Minho's answer of not seeing each other for three weeks prior to the Namsan interview...


I know that it was mentioned in Baidu and Bummie's thread that Kim Bum specifically said that they met for his birthday and we were wondering why they didn't mention that... So like any rabid MinSun shipper, i googled my way to finding the answer to this question and yes... Old interviews and articles do not lie and we learnt that Hyesun and Minho purposefully left out the fact that they met for Bummie's birthday probably on the 3rd week of July and said that they just met on the 1st week for Hyesun's art gallery exhibit...

Flowerpot's MinSun Analysis 2

Here are the evidences:


Exhibit A
10Asia

Bummie was interviewed for 10 Asia which is a very reliable and bankable publication in Korea (remember the wonderful black and white photos of Minho and the whole F3 from the same publication plus a similar interview?) This is where Bummie mentioned that he met with the F4 and Goo Hyesun to celebrate his birthday... and i quote...

Q: Your recognition started to go up after 'East of Eden' and 'Boys Over Flowers'. Do you feel like there is anything different now?

Honestly, I've been so absorbed in my dramas that I haven't noticed, but I'm thankful for the love and support from our Japanese and other Asian fans for the 'Boys Over Flowers' drama. Our Korean fans are also very active, and they are another source of support for me as well. I learned a lot of things from working with the senior actors in 'East of Eden', and even now, I would call Kim Jin Man director or the filming director if I have a question about acting.

Also, I have grown close to my F4 hyungs and Goo Hye Sun from 'Boys Over Flowers',
and we met up a while back on my birthday, as luckily my film shoot for the day had ended early. It was a pity that (Kim) Joonie hyung couldn't make it though, because he had activities in Japan.


Q: How did F4 react to your new character change in ‘Dream’?

Truthfully, I didn’t notice it, but when we met on my birthday, they said that I seem to have become colder since ‘Boys Over Flowers’. I guess its somewhat good that I’m that immersed in my character. Still, to hear them say that I’ve become colder… (laughs)

EXHIBIT B:
Kim Bum's birthday

Now as for the date, we dug deeper and it can't be the date itself of Kim Bum's birthday which is July 7th since he spent it with Ilwoo...

EXHIBIT C:
Jun, Be Ok

So we have to check when Kim Joon was in Japan and he was there on the 23rd for the promotion of his new single Jun, Be OK ... so it will be around this week when Bummie and Hyesun and F2 met up...


Now the question is, why didn't Hyesun and Minho mention about this outing?

credit: flowerpot@soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment