Friday, September 18, 2009

Lee Min Ho's MNET interview During VIP Preview for "My Love Beside Me"




[Mnet]LMH's short interview in the VIP preview for "My Love Beside Me"
English translated by loveminho.com

It's been a long time since the craze for BOF
LMH: I am here to support Mr. Kim Myung Min.

Q: What do you think about this movie?
LMH: I heard the casts had a hard time so much. I am eager to see the movie.

Other actors also seem to eagerly look forward to a good success of this movie " My Love, Beside Me"

Song seung-heon: I'd like to follow their good attitude as an actor. I'll tell you my impression later after watching the movie.

Q: How was the movie?

LMH: It was very, very impressive. This movie made me think how grateful to be alive and to be living, and I have to think about love once again. Today I enjoyed watching the movie. You really made a good job even under a lot of troubles and difficulties.

(Loveminho : KMM lost 20kg in his weight to act the role of a patient of Lou Gehrig's disease. As shown in today's interview, MH seemed to have shed tears so his eyes swollen up a little.^^)

credits: loveminho.com, meow1313131313@yotube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment