Friday, September 04, 2009

Goo Hye Sun Talks About Her Musical Album



Boys Over Flower's Jandi Goo Hye Sun has revealed the reason behind the making of her new musical album, "Breath". On the midnight of 4th of September, Goo Hye Sun and fellow guest Isao Sasaki were also featured on KBS Cool FM 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Radio Heaven'. In the show, the duo played 'Chopsticks' and Goo Hye Sun's 'Unusual Separations' together on the piano.

Goo Hye Sun stated during the show, "Many people misunderstand my aspirations; since I was a child, I have always wanted to be a movie director." She continued, "I have been planning a full-length musical film for a long time, and in the midst of that, I created some music beforehand. Usually the OST comes after the release of the film, but I wanted to see what it would be like to release the music first; this is why I released these songs - to reach and familiarize the public."

credits: DKso1@allkpop.com + as labeled

Sasaki revealed that he had received an offer from Goo to take part in her album. Goo responded, "As a child, I loved Sasaki's Sky Walker. Being such a big fan, it was a huge honor for me to request Sasaki to perform the music that I composed. I have never studied music professionally; I only learned a bit of piano when I was little. I had little courage to release my songs, but Sasaki's stories gave me strength. Sasaki told me he studied music by himself, which was encouraging," added Goo Hye Sun. "I made melodies every time I could think of one. I have saved about 100 songs, but only selected the best for this album."

Sasaki went on, "I usually don't watch TV so I didn't know who Goo Hye Sun was. But her first impression was so cute. Only later when I searched the internet did I realize that she was an amazing person." Goo Hye Sun explained that the title of her album, 'Breath', was chosen because it is "something that everyone does best in their lives, but is unaware of." She also stated, "I believe that the music we listen to is a BGM flowing like our lives." She also revealed that the planned musical film will likely be shot this winter.

Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun also just completed a press conference this past hour for her upcoming projects.

credits: DKso1@allkpop.com + as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment