Sunday, March 01, 2009

Kim Bum's Childhood Story Part 1


This is the story of another F4 star, Kim Bum, with his mum describing his childhood life and interesting events that happened to him. As with Lee Min Ho series, this is a true story.

Kim Bum is a child who possessed an attractive smile. Whenever he smiles radiantly, his eyes will follow suit. Even for me, as his mother, I would often find him attractive whenever he smiles. This is to say, Kim Bum is someone who likes to to smile since young. Although it is a norm for infants to smile/laugh but Kim Bum does it much more frequently. Even if he was carried around by relatives or neighbours, he would still laugh happily, and was truly adorable.

Kim Bum’s charming smile can be traced back to a dream I had during my pregnancy. One day, I dreamt of three pigs, and they were all beautiful “flower piglets”. I carried one of them in my arms with the other two seemingly protecting our left and right. The piglet that I carried was a beautiful princess pig. After I woke up, I realized that it was a dream and thought that I would give birth to a daughter.

I’m not sure if I’m too eager to have a son during that time, but I actually dropped my tears after I woke up. However, 10 months later, I was carrying a healthy little baby boy. This child was simply too beautiful. The “princess piglet” was an indication of a beautiful baby boy.

Since young, Kim Bum has been addicted to watching TVs. Especially when singers appeared inside the show, his eyes would suddenly became exceptional bright and he would be extremely excited. He would try to imitate, like someone humming along with the song. I questioned myself if he was actually born to be a singer.

All moms would say these about their child but Kim Bum is indeed multi-talented when he was young. During his one-year old birthday party, I let him grab the items that he wanted unlike other mothers would usually clap and lure their child to grab the items they wished. However, I was nervously watching beside him.

The first time he grabbed money, followed by a pencil. My original thought was that this meant he would strike rich through studying. But now it seems like he is further and further away from this supposed goal of him.


credit: hanfever

20 comments:

  1. وحليله وهو صغير
    وخاصة العويناات المقورة
    لووووووول

    ReplyDelete
  2. he already have those lovable eyes since birth.!
    perfect.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kim bum rockssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love kim bum..how i wish i could be able to meet him personally..that would be a dream come true..continue inspiring the youth mr.kim bum..i love you..keep rocking..KIM BUM is LOVE..<3!!

    ++theresa from philippines++
    ++thez_manz++

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love kim bum as yi jung in BOF, he's so cute when he smiles. . . and i like ga eul for him. . . i love u . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. i Love u!!! be my gRoom.. iM addicted 2u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waah!!! i luv kim bum as well as lee min ho... i luv their cute killer smiles haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. kim bum have a cute smile so when he smiles I fall for him that smile makes me want to marry him and every time I see his picture I wanted to have all his pictures and I wish that I will be able to meet him personally because I want him to be my bestfriend and I really wish that I'm with him all the time and I wish that we are in same school same village. and since I know him I always dream of him I always watch all his movies, tv series. because I really really love him and I wish that he's my groom forever and ever and you can add me on:
    friendster- patriciaducusin@yahoo.com
    facebook- ducusinp@yahoo.com
    yahoo messenger- patriciaducusin@yahoo.com
    yahoo mail- patriciaducusin@yahooo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is really handsome, perfect smile, and perfect eyes. i really wished he would end up with KIM SO EUN.

    ReplyDelete
  10. he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done !! I am glad that the cast was choosen not only by their mesmerising looks but also by their excellent acting skills. Keep up the good work!!

    -Shukla Hegde.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello !! kim bum have a very cute smile everytime i upset or i unhappy i always see his pictures and see his smile and it make me very happy . when i feel hopeless i also see his pic cos i feel that he near me and console me !!! i always wish that i will have a chance to be his friend just his friend it's enough for me....!ok u can add me on :
    mousebromes@yahoo.com
    facebook - mb_anm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. an9 cute aman niton9 9uy n e2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim Bum
    I m from VietNam, i watched your film and i very admire you and your friends in you film. my english is not well and i also want to learn Korean,i know you re very very .............busy and very .....tired, but if you talk to with your friends and your fans you ll be feel good and your life ll have very much fun. you can try it. Kim Bum!be funny and happy.dont think about tierd and your work much
    take care!bye
    see you soon
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. kim bum is handsome and lovely peson

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is charming since birth.. Good looking people should match their appearance with a kind heart...

    I believe Kim Bum has it... God Bless Kim Bum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Um I'm doing a research project for my english class but i cant seem to find that much info and i was wondering if any of you can help me and answer my questions if thats ok. thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  18. hyeeeeeee KIM BUM!!!! myself POONAM from INDIA ....i'm a big fan of koran dramas.BOYS OVER FLOWER one of best program i liked very much .All charecters were very good n nice.BUT i liked yi jung and ga eul story more than jun and jandi.I wached your film,song and programs and i'm big fan of you n really admire you ....n hope that in future we may saw the 2nd season of BOYS OVER FLOWER........you have really a very fascinatin and nice smile.......SOOOOO keep smiling......

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete