Sunday, March 01, 2009

Kim Bum's Childhood Story Part 2


This is the second part of Kim Bum’s childhood story, with descriptions mostly about his kindergarten stage and his crazy popularity among young girls. Why crazy? Just read on and find out.

(Description from Kim Bum’s mother with IS PLUS)

Kim Bum is especially popular among girls around his age when young. One reason could be attributed to his handsome look, the other was maybe because of his maturity, that didn’t really fit his age. He often played the leadership role among the kids.

During his kindergarten, everytime the lunch break is over, the girls would often look for Kim Bum with their storybooks. They even had to compete among themselves in hopes of getting Kim Bum to select their book. This situation became even more visible when parents visited the school. As Kim Bum was the most popular among girls, I naturally became the most popular among the group of mothers.

Kim Bum is extremely hygiene conscious. Firstly, he doesn’t like to have any dirt or stains on this body. One day, his grandma told him that “building sandcastles will aid in his brain development”, and believing it, he went to the park to play with sand right after. As he was worried that the sand might glue onto his clothes, he just squat there, and used his two fingers to stir the sand. There was another time when I brought him to perm his hair but he wasn’t too satisfied with the end product, which was a curly/crooked hairstyle (likely the top picture). Therefore, he would often wear a hat onto the streets. I feel that his hygiene conscious could be one of the reasons for his affinity with girls.

Kim Bum often mentioned about his future dream, which was to film in a movie. Kim Bum loved movies, so much so that whatever he spoke were lines adapted from the movies he watched. Beginning around 3 to 4 years old, whenever he watched a movie, he could see it for the entire day, with no concept of the time passed. During his kindergarten stage, he could already make comprehensive critiques on the movies he had seen, which really amazed all of us.

During that time, children around his age would mostly prefer singing to movies, and many even aimed to be a singer when they grow up. However, Kim Bum didn’t like to sing. Sometimes, the kindergarten’s Cultural and Arts Council would let him perform on the stage, but he just stood there quietly. In actual fact, as a mother, I was a little disappointed. However, I’m pleased now that he has become an excellent actor, and most importantly realized his childhood dream. I feel that young Kim Bum actually behaved more like an adult than his mom.


credit: hanfever

17 comments:

  1. haaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
    kakainluv talaguh c kim bum soo..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwd vang akin kah nlang!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Oh you are great when you are young.I hope you will read this. Hehe,keep it up buddy!whhahah!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim bum your so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    pls. visit "PHILLIPINES"...............

    all filipinos love you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

    hugs and kisses<<<<<>>>>>>????????????!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur so cute Kim Bum...I like the way you smile...I love it...By the way I'm ur no.1 fan...My name is Keziah...Thanks 4 sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kim bum, your so handsome !!! love you-airazel of philippines

    ReplyDelete
  7. hallow!!!!kim bum..you know i like you so much coz your so very cute and handsome.by the way im mary diane from philippines.you know your my number 1 idol....gogogogogogo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hai! KIM BUM SOO... FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO GREAT U A PLEASANT AND WONDERFUL DAY...U KNOW WHAT IM VERY VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I SEE U IN BOYS OVER FLOWER U ARE SO SO CUTE...U ARE MY REALLY REALLY MY IDOL AND U ARE SO CUTE AND HANDSOME...I WISH U VISIT PHILIPPINES...BECUASE U HAVE A MANY FANS HERE......ACTUALLY IM RHEA UR BEAUTIFUL FANS...

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI KIM BUM. LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH. Hope you can visit here in Philippines. By the way, I'm JYRA CASTILLO.! mwah'. hope to see you soon. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. tae-- keo! aken n xa-- yeh!
    ilovehim too--
    yo bo ko!
    hmm try ko nga magaral ng korean for you-- hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. hm???? I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU ACT IN BOF,EVENTHOUGH YOU`RE QUITE PLAYBOY!! BUT , I GUESS YOU`RE NOT LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE,ARE YOU? I WISH YOU THE BEST LUCK FOR YOU`RE CREER AS AN ACTOR! GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi kim bum I hope that you'll read this and I want you to know that I Am your Preetiest and number 1 fan!!!
    I love you very much send messege to me thru
    yahoo mail-patriciaducusin@yahoo.com
    by the way I'm patricia anne m. ducusin

    ReplyDelete
  13. kim bum is naturally gifted
    >>>kimberly<<<<<<
    from cebu phil.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello.. i am ur the ultim8 fan in the entire world.. i hope u will given a chance to visit the philippines,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wish i met kim bum and see him with my eyes and want to touch him once!!!

    ReplyDelete