Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong flung his remote after watching MKMF



On the 26th November episode of KBS2TV's Happy Together: Season 3, the guest-star list included SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Kyu Jong, as well as infamous comedian Lee Hyuk Jae. Kim Hyun Joong, in particular, had an interesting story to tell.

He first started by saying, "My ideal woman is Lee Hyori." Then as an afterthought added, "I've thrown my remote control at my TV one time because of her."

He continued, "I was watching TV when I saw T.O.P. and Hyori's performance at the MKMFs. When I saw him kissing her on the mouth, I got so angry that I just chucked my remote at the TV. I said I'd give up on her, but she's still my ideal girl."


He also talked about the episode of Family Outing he filmed alongside her, "Lee Hyori was still pretty without makeup. But I thought to myself, 'Wow, noona's gotten older. She's aged a bit,'" which garnered a lot of laughs from the guests and the audience alike.

I've heard quite a few quirky celeb stories, but I must admit that hearing about a celebrity throwing their remote at the TV is certainly a first. Is it weird that this reminds me of all those articles about people breaking their TVs after the Nintendo Wii came out?

I wonder how his poor TV is doing...

credit: rhyelee@allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment