English translated by loveminho.com
1. Lee Min Ho Effect
Etude's new products, 'Full Moisture Collagen balm', 'Full Moisture Collagen cream', set a record that total 40,000 sets of 20,000 sets each of 1st production were all sold out only after 10 days from their product launching. This means that in spite of increasing the production quantity by three times more than normal case before product release with the confidence on the products, this kind of product shortage happened.
2. Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun will put themselves forward to reignite the Korean Wave in the second half of the year.
These two stars will appear on the late night entertainment program of TBS, on 24th of September and talk about the behind stories during the filming of BOF. Since BOF is decided to be aired through the cable channel Mnet Japan in December, they will also make a publicity interview, which will be aired. (source: hankooki.com)
3. Lee Min Ho's fans have joined in his good deed.
The members of Lee Min Ho's fan cafe such as Dave and Minho gall are holding a fund-raising campaign for Unicef Love Net for which Lee Min Ho is acting as the publicity ambassador. LMH heard about the purpose of Unicef Love Net through an acquaintance and willingly participated in the campaign. LMH became the publicity ambassador to raise the fund for purchasing mosquito nets which can prevent malaria. (source: hankooki.com)
4. Fan Signing for Trugen
* Date : September 25, 2009 (Friday) 2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM
* Location : Trugen Gangnam Shop
* Participation : Signing shall be serviced to everybody in first-come-first-serve regardless of buying amount. (Up to first-come 100 clients and 30 invited VIP clients of Trugen)
5. Lee Min Ho's Single Event in Japan!
At the Shybuya CCLemon Hall on November 26, 2009.
The details will be upgraded officially this evening.
6. In this event prepared for celebrating the publication of 200th edition of the fashion magazine, Marie Claire, 46 top-class stars such as So Ji Sub, Lee Min Ho, Park Yong Ha, Lee Bum Su, Lee Seon Kyun, Jang Ki Ah, Cha Sung Won, JK Tiger, FT Island participated in the photo book to raise the fund of eliminating-poverty activities for Asian children sponsored by an international aid, JTS(Join Together Society).
Upon publishing 'The Man', a special photo book for celebrating 200th edition, the exhibition of the photo book will be held simultaneously in October. This exhibition of the special photo book for celebrating 200th edition shall be held at Horim Art Center during two days on October 6th & 7th and many of the entertainers who participated in this photo book will grace the exhibition with their presence. (source:naver.com)
credits: loveminho.com + as labeled