Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates on Kim Bum's Drama, Dream



SBS’s new drama Dream is about to replace the historical drama Ja Myung Go on Mondays and Tuesdays, and on the 15th held its customary pre-show ceremony to wish for good luck and a successful broadcast.

With the buzz this drama has (mostly over its lead cast of Kim Bum, Joo Jin-mo, and Sohn Dam-bi), expect that curiosity to show itself in the premiere numbers. Whether it can hold onto viewers against MBC’s powerhouse Queen Seon-deok is another story.

Kim Bum explained feeling the weight of expectations, saying, “Of the F4 members, I’m the first to show a transformation. It’s true that I feel pressure. I was aided a lot by borrowing the shell of the So Yi-jung character from the popular original series. I don’t think to be content with one image, but that I should wake up from fantasy and have to change.”

About the physical requirements of the character (who practices mixed martial arts), Kim said, “Actually, it’s been said that I’ve been devoting myself to building up my body, but because of the busy shooting schedule I haven’t had time to work out, so I’m managing what I eat.”

Dream premieres on July 27.


Kim Bum wishes for good luck as he assumes the role of a delinquent who takes on mixed martial arts:

credit: Dramabeans



1 comment:

  1. i hate his hair. its like a mushroom... makes him ugly looking Lol

    ReplyDelete