Saturday, July 25, 2009

Goo Hye Sun : Almost join a Girl Group

But it didn't happen....



2NE1's Park Bom revealed that she almost became a 3 member girl group with Goo Hye Sun Sandara Park if things had gone according to plan... Which means that the 2NE1 of today would not have exist - no CL, no Minzy.


In Episode 4 of 2NE1TV, they were shown visiting fellow YG Entertainment colleague, Goo Hye Sun's art exhibition, showing the YG love. Park Bom revealed on the show, "Back in 2005, Goo Hye Sun, Sandara Park, and I [Park Bom] joined YG and were told that we were going to become a three-member girl group." Goo Hye Sun added, "Really? Why did I not know of this? It's a good thing I didn't do it. I can't sing so I can't be a singer," to which Park Bom and Sandara Park both said, "We heard you sing last time and you were good." The girls also looked a bit disappointed that they weren't able to perform with her.



credit : as labelled + allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment