Monday, April 13, 2009

Goo Hye Sun: on Boys Over Flowers



Actress Goo Hye Sun expressed her sadness at the conclusion of “Boys Over Flowers”

In a recent interview Goo Hye Sun stated, “I would like to be in the second season of ‘Boys Over Flowers’. To me, it was an honor to be in a drama like ‘Boys Over Flowers’.”

She explained, “As far as I know, there will be no season 2 of. But that drama has left me so much that I would love to be in a second season if the opportunity came.”

“When will I ever get to be in a drama like this again? Honestly, if they gave me a little more time to sleep, I would wish that the drama never ended. That’s how special it is to me. If a season 2 does go into production, I would like another chance to work with the people that have worked so hard.”


written by: 김수진 기자
translated by: dunlop


4 comments:

  1. Hopefully, KBS will listen to this and make a Season 2.

    Us fans should make a petition for KBS to make a BOF movie or 2nd season.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goshh!!! KBS plz!!!
    hye sun unni..me too wanna season 2 to be produced!! =)
    if the 2nd season aired in 2 years is still ok..
    i'll be waiting it!!!

    i love jandi~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love GHS and LMH in BOF..I wish KBS can give them a sequel or a special, like a 12 episode season:) or a BOF movie will do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh!! I wish there will be a second season...

    ReplyDelete