Friday, March 27, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong's Account WAS hacked



Kim Hyun Joong revealed, "Not that long ago, on SS501's official homepage on the Tok Discussion Board, I heard that I left comments. It wasn't me. It seems like somebody hacked into my ID."

On SS501's discussion board on the 19th~20th someone decided to be funny and left comments using the ID "Hyun Joong." On the 19th, they wrote "Someone who knows how to make hot cakes." and on the 20th "Nice to meet you. You guys who are here doing this are funny and childish."

Kim Hyun Joong's fans thought that it was really him and screencapped the comments and posted it on fan cafes & drama discussion boards. Kim Hyun Joong mentioned "At that time I was filming so I was unable to go to the homepage. Additionally, I don't leave comments on the Tok Discussion Board."



source: allkpop

1 comment:

  1. that must be super annoying. he's mentioned before, in an interview, that people have hacked into his gaming account and racked up high scores that he didn't make.

    though, the comments did seem cute at the time. but he is too busy to be randomly writing on tok boards.

    ReplyDelete