Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is what I do when I'm bored


I read -- and I've come across this story.

"Baby-faced boy is father at 13"

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne. read more...




My View

I was shocked upon reading this news. Then comes the questions that boggles my mind.

"Isn't this kid TOO young to be a father?"

"Aren't 13-year old kids supposed to be playing with their friends?"

"How can he even raise his child if he, himself, is not matured enough?"

"What's happening with the world now?"

"Have I stayed in my cocoon way too long already that
I haven't noticed the change in the world?"

"The boy is way too young to handle the responsibility of being a father."

"Is responsibility defined by age?"




1 comment: